Membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (HST # xxRT0001) Subject to change without notice.
Please make sure your mailing address is correct when making your purchase.
Terms and Conditions:
- This permit shall remain the property of the Huron Shores ATV Club. The registered holder shall surrender the permit to the Huron Shore ATV Club upon written request. The Huron Shore ATV Club may suspend or revoke an individual trail permit when in their opinion, the individual Trail permit member should not have a trailpermit because of failure to comply with the condition of sale of the trail permit, the by-laws of the EOTA or the Law of the Province of Ontario. Any suspension of an individual trail permit member may be subject to such Terms as the HSATV prescribes.
- It is understood that landowners on or adjacent to the trail system, the EOTA its members, directors, officers, employees and their respective agents, officials, servants and representatives are collectively known as the “Host”. In addition to consideration given to the “Host” for any driver or passenger operating the aforementioned permitted use I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators assigns ( collectively my “Legal Representatives” ) agree:
- To waive all claims that I have or may have in the future against the “Host”.
- To release and forever discharge the “Host” from all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting from my permitted use due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error in judgment of the “Host” and
- To be liable for and to hold harmless and idemnify the “Host” from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs demands, including court costs and costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with my permitted use.
- This permit is valid only when signed by authorized agent.
- Only the vendor organization is authorized to issue a replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged permits. The original trail permit receipt must be presented along with original permit or portion thereof. A processing fee will be charged and other conditions may apply.
- Obey all signs. Abide by the provisions of the Motorized vehicle act, Trespass to Property Act and local Municipal by-laws.
- Stop when requested to do so by a Trail Warden, Police Officer, or Conservation Authority officer. Report all damaged property to the nearest police officer. Know and adhere to the EOTA rules and regulations.
- To report a change of address mail it to:
Huron Shores ATV Club Inc.
P.O. Box 1264
Walkerton ON, N0G 2V0